My aim is to teach the owner how to deal with a situation so that the bond and responsibility for the dog remains theirs. All training is carried out with the ethos no force, no pain, no fear. I strongly believe we must always consider the emotional needs of the dog.
Free telephone/email follow up support is also offered for three months.
A sudden onset of behaviour problems will require a Veterinary check.
We work closely with Vets and accept Veterinary referrals. Pet Insurance often covers behaviour modification.
If your dog is insured please check with your insurance company.
Are you looking for puppy classes? Look no further.
We will be running online puppy classes starting at the beginning of October.
• No distracting environments as you will train in your own home
• Homework tasks for the following week
• Four online sessions with an opportunity to ask lots of questions about your puppy
• Understand your puppy’s development needs and how to teach life skills
• No travelling involved!
How does it work:
• You will need a computer/phone or tablet with a camera
• Be able to attend all four sessions
• No age limits on young puppies – you can start right away
• We will use a combination of videos and live training, with lots of support, troubleshooting and back up
• Monday 12th October 5.30 – 6.30 pm
• Monday 19th October 5.30 – 6.30 pm
• Monday 26th October 5.30 – 6.30 pm
• Monday 2nd November 5.30 – 6.30 pm
Cost: £40 paid in advance
PLEASE NOTE: For the time being I am not carrying out indoor consultations. I am only offering outdoor consultations or we can use telephone/teams/zoom consults for most behaviour issues.
How it works: Please drop me an email with a few details about the issue you wish to discuss. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will send you a questionnaire and then be able to see the best option.
We can arrange an outdoor consultation, using social distancing and masks/hand sanitiser when we discuss the best way to change the unwanted behaviours.
Following on from the consultation I will email you a training plan to follow and provide ongoing telephone/online/email support for three months
Duration: 1.5 hour
We will then carry out a home consultation using video and online meeting. I have a library of images and videos to send you and can also demonstrate any training necessary via our online meeting.
Following on from our consultation I will email you a training plan to follow.
Duration: 30 minutes
Package option: If you would like ongoing support and three follow up telephone/teams/zoom meetings you may prefer to pay for a package.
Duration: A maximum of three online meetings, ongoing telephone/email support and ongoing training plan.
Follow up Outdoor sessions (after initial consultation only)
£50 if you can travel close to me, Holbeach Lincolnshire
£65 if I need to travel to you.